How does your team look today?
- Are you making the most of your team’s creative potential?
- Is everyone doing their bit, sharing ideas and working together?
- Is there any micromanagement in the team?
- Do team members have an equal voice?
- Are there silos within and between departments?
- Do you have a defined process for brainstorming and creative meetings?
- Does your organisation take a positive attitude to risk and failure?
All ImproLead team workshops and coaching sessions are interactive, improvisation-based sessions that focus on being in the moment, learning from mistakes, building together and unleashing the creativity of others.
Linnea’s teaching is based on improvisation, adult education and psychology.
All workshops are available on-site and virtually, in Finnish and English.
A tailored, independent workshop for your business and teams!
These workshops are perfect for introducing new team members, or two different teams to each other, or for teaming up a familiar group while learning important collaboration and communication skills. Each workshop lasts between 60 and 120 minutes.
Choose and combine 2-3 of the themes below to form the basis of your own workshop:
Do not hesitate to ask for more information and a more detailed description of each theme!
- Creativity and innovation
- Management skills
- Tolerance of uncertainty
- Psychological safety and team spirit
- Communication skills and active listening
- Performance skills
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Body language and non-verbal communication
- Empowering women
A coaching series that will take your team to a whole new level.
A series of workshops (2-5 sessions) where team members learn skills vital to the team’s success. Coaching sessions are always tailored to the needs of the team. For example, the following topics will be covered:
- Responding to uncertainty
- Listening and interaction skills
- Non-verbal and verbal communication
- Unlocking the potential of the team
- Psychological safety in a team
- How to lead, how to follow
- The amazing world of co-innovation
Coaching series 101
The trainings are tailored to suit each target group uniquely. We map the team’s challenges and objectives for the coaching. Our priority is to deliver high quality coaching based on needs and not to offer anything that is beyond our control.
No sleep for the participants in this training! Depending on your needs, wishes and objectives, we will organise 4-6 practical workshops for your team, where the topics covered will be brought directly into the workplace.
How did we achieve our objectives, how did we succeed? In addition to reviewing the results, we set next steps for the team to support and uphold the results.
I'm pro, lead!
Leadership coaching for managers and executives.
- Individual coaching or
- Group coaching
This coaching can take the form of one-day intensive session or regular weekly meetings.
In these coaching sessions, you will receive concrete tools to develop your leadership and support for your work. The coaching is always tailored to your needs so that it serves you in the best possible way.
Examples situations, where I help
- Conflict situations and how to deal with them
- Challenging team members
- Managing change
- Self-management and decision-making skills
- Clarifying your own leadership
- Developing and supporting well-being at work
- Strengthening trust and respectful dialogue
- Uncertainties in staff, issues and self-management
John Kao, Harvard Business School